Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-02-03 17:47:38

peters

Epic logo graphic

Hi guys,
I love what you do, and it is high time that someone is addressing privacy issues for web browsing. Thank you for taking the initiative and I wish you every success.

As a professional marketer, I have learned that in order to get the word out to people about your company you have to present a polished and professional approach, and I think you do that pretty well, but there are areas that could use some improvement. For instance, your logo, while adequate is pretty generic-looking. This could be improved to be more polished and thus give you more credibility. This will be increasingly important moving forward as your product gets traction.

If you like, I am willing to provide an alternative logo design to help with your mission. I will not charge for it because I believe in your cause. If you are interested, please let me know, and I will contact you with some follow-up questions.

Regards,
Peter S

Board footer