Topic: How to change the default search engine to duckduckgo
These instructions are for mac. I'm sure it's possible on Windows too.
1. Download a hex editor. I used iHex.
2. Open the Applications folder in Finder
3. Right-click on Epic.app and select Show Package Contents
4. Go to Contents/Versions/<version>/Epic Framework.framework/
5. Right-click on Epic Framework and select Open With.../Other... and select your hex editor
6. Search for epicsearch
8. Save, close and reopen Epic.
Note that the g=123234232344 in the replacement url is simply to make it the same length as the original.
DuckDuckGo is now your default browser!