Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-09-10 15:46:26

Launching Windows 8 More in Windows 10

Will cause Epic to never ever open again no matter how many restarts, or killing of processes. You will never once ever see a happily little web-page again.

OH, and if you run the program as an Admin afterwards YOU CAN get an Epic page to function and be visible. But guess what? You can't type AT ALL, not even a little bit. I had to use Microsoft Edge to type this, and that's sad.

Really, like as a compatibility standard we usually prompt users and auto-reset after 15 seconds if they input no action BECAUSE IT BREAKS EVERYTHING. I'm little dumb founded and baffled YOUR browser out of all of them would function like this. LOL

Hey, look, a complete un-install and re-install fixed it. Too bad I'll never get any of those bookmarks I'd been saving for literally 5 years back. Thanks guy, great product, you're seriously gonna take over the world with this browser.

oh ps, Netflix no longer works on your browser.

#2 2015-11-05 13:13:54

bigcgt

Re: Launching Windows 8 More in Windows 10

same thing happened to me.... please fix

#3 2015-11-09 11:01:29

sathi
Administrator

We're working on a complete update to Epic to fix this.  Thanks for letting us know & sorry about these problems. 

Please write us anytime if you face any problems like uninstalling/reinstalling and you need to back up bookmarks and passwords.  We could have helped you do that.  It's also posted in one of our older blog posts on the Auto Re-pinning issue.  We'll make a separate blog post on backing that data up as well.

#4 2015-12-24 05:01:05

domarb

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and when using Epic search, I continually get a speed dial error.  How Can I eliminate this annoying message?

Board footer