Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2016-11-20 07:28:13

terryzx

Updates?

Where do you find out about updates?

The link "Get Epic Privacy Browser Updates" on the download pages does not seem to work and on Mac there is no update in the help menu

Thanks in Advance

#2 2016-11-21 19:35:57

weave2u

Re: Updates?

Unfortunately, this has been an ongoing issue here in the forum and on Epic's facebook page. For some reason they don't want to publish the latest version number or catalog the updates.

#3 2016-11-22 06:56:48

inheral

I think the last update was in 2015, a long time ago.

#4 2016-11-24 19:24:18

weave2u

No, they just did another. There were several in 2016. But, as you can see, not having a running catalog of the updates leaves everyone wondering. What you can do to be sure you get updated is let the Epic Privacy Browser Installer run in the background (Win 10)... or just allow it from time to time (what I do)... also you can always download the latest client from their download site.

#5 2016-12-01 17:54:24

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Yes, we plan to have more regular updates so that it's very difficult to keep up with us :-).  That said, we should do a better job of listing the updates.  We actually did just launch 55 for Windows and indeed there were multiple updates last year.

We're hard at work -- thanks so much for your support!!  Please do keep letting us know what we can do better and helping each other via this forum (sorry I'm late in responding sometimes).

Board footer