Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2018-08-03 14:54:10

War964

Netflix not Working in Windows 10

I stumbled upon EPIC when I was looking for browsers with built-in VPNs.  So far I love it and was thrilled to find out that Netflix viewing is possible.  I installed EPIC version 62.0.3202.94 and the IE tab as instructed but am unable to stream Netflix.  Netflix log in is fine, searching movies is fine, but when I click on a mmovie selection, I always get the "You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit netflix.com/proxy.".  I searched EPIC for this particular issue and so far have not found a fix. 

I know Netflix was trying to block users from being able to access it from different geographical locations so have they blocked this functionality?

#2 2018-09-20 04:37:15

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Netflix not Working in Windows 10

You actually no longer need to use IE Tab for Netflix.  Netflix should work in Epic without any addons. 

Yes, unfortunately, Netflix has gotten aggressive about blocking VPN and proxy access -- so Netflix may not always work with Epic's proxy on.

Board footer