Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2013-09-11 03:51:49

jbarrington

Include a way to have RoboForm for my varous passwords

I really like and enjoy Epic, but I go to many sites that require my passwords: Facebook, banks, eBay, Amazon, drug stores, and so forth. I use an add-on program called 'RoboForm" that stores all of these passwords. If Roboform is revealing any tracking information about me, then I would gladly sacrifice that bit of information to be able to use it within Epic. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my feature request. smile

#2 2014-10-12 12:33:20

changis

Re: Include a way to have RoboForm for my varous passwords

Dear Sir,

I've installed Epic browser today referred by one of my friends. He advised me to install this due to have a feature (add ons) that keeps record of my password and etc. Yes, I was talking about "Roboform Lite". I install both Epic browser and "Roboform Lite" add-on. While I was creating user id at Roboform Lite, it says: "Connection Error or server is off". Then I opened by my friends PC and created my user ID at there. But still I can't access from my PC. Can anybody help me that how can i solved this or what the problem actually happens....

waiting for your reply.

Best Regards,

Changis
Dhaka
Bangladesh

#3 2014-10-13 08:49:36

sathi
Administrator

Re: Include a way to have RoboForm for my varous passwords

Hi changis,

Thanks a lot for trying Epic.
Did you install Roboform lite from our webstore (www.epicbrowser.com/webstore).

Do you have some firewall settings to block some url's ?

Board footer