Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-08-04 12:26:51

bearhug

Why U.S proxy servers??

Hello

I've read through your topics regarding US servers. Nevertheless, it does, forgive me saying, leave a bad taste. Like why in the world would I want to dance around in front of a gargoyles mansion (USA)?! Sending data through and to the US, either encrypted or not, is just as Harakiri. Simply put, I don't feel save!

Me, as well as many others have abandoned most of US encryption software so far.
Why don't we have proxys such as in Switzerland, Iceland etc???

Regards

#2 2014-08-04 14:18:41

sai

Re: Why U.S proxy servers??

Hi,

We are also planning for servers across Europe as well. We are trying some of our new proxy server code, once it gets stable, we will put this into implementation.

Thank You
Sai

#3 2014-08-23 06:28:33

alok
Administrator

Re: Why U.S proxy servers??

Many users actually wanted US servers to access US content -- we need more European users :-)!!!

We do hope to add some European servers soon and also give users choices about which country to use which servers.

The US is actually better than many countries in that there are no logging requirements (which is great) -- of course the extent of government spying is scaring us and everyone!!!

We'll have more servers very soon!

Board footer