Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-10-26 16:52:35

maia

copy all tab urls

Dear Madam/Sir,
i would like to request a feature that will copy all the URLs of all the open tabs. I have OCD and often find it hard to get off the internet. I use 'copy urls expert' in firefox, 'send tab urls' in PaleMoon . 'Bookmark all Tabs' just ends in too many useless bookmarks, so i really like this feature.

It is best if it is not powerful, has too few features - you can close first all the tabs whose URLs you don't want or delete them. I usually paste them into abiword or notepad++, it varies, but emailing them is okay.

Thanks a lot, maia

NB the reason is because you can't copy all the tab urls because you are too OCD if you don't do it in one click you won't be able to break the compulsion to keep on clicking on every link and reading it....sorry, it is irrational and stupid!

Last edited by maia (2014-10-28 22:25:52)

#2 2014-10-30 20:54:44

alok
Administrator

Re: copy all tab urls

Hi Maia!

Thanks so much for your detailed request and your support!!   Is there a particular chrome addon you like?  If so, we could investigate it. 

This feature is difficult for us to support, so if you're able to make 'bookmark all open tabs' work for you, that would be the best option for now.  I'm sorry we're not able to help you more right now!  But bookmarking open tabs isn't too bad and it's pretty easy to delete them. 

(incidetnally, I have the same problem you do with way too many tabs btw...I like in Epic that they disappear and I'm forced to read or lose them...otherwise if I start saving tabs to read later, way too many accumulate!)

#3 2014-11-04 20:04:36

maia

Re: copy all tab urls

Hi Alok, no, i am a loyal firefox user of many years' standing, till death do us part, but i load it to the gills with addons and i never use just one browser, i think i have every windows browser going installed (inc. Kylo, which is designed for use on TVs - but does work on PC!) but this is the one i find i use a lot apart from Firefox and PaleMoon. (I'm very tech ignorant & live deep in countryside so no-one to ask so e.g. K-Meleon you have to compile addons, problem.) What i love about Epic is, because it keeps no history, it stays fast, and because it is so simple to use the proxy it's possible even for me - i can in no way figure out how to use proxy in firefox, which i know is not hard, but there's no button 'click here it's done', like epic. Also, OCD, i like that i can't keep loads of tabs etc - means i don't start compulsively doing so. So 1. i don't know any Chrome extensions 2. suspect copying all URLs can be done using commandline or something and 3. i don't use Epic for things i must track eg bank, news, so it doesn't really matter:) Thanks, maia

Board footer