Topic: Several issues

Hi,

I posted earlier on the tunnel_error which is a proxy-bug if I am right.
After starting Epic I have to refresh the page, with the tunnel_error, before I get what I have set to open which is the epic-search page.

One other thing that strikes me is that the icons in the favorites bar don't show. The only icon I see, afer one minute or so, is the Epic icon.

In the meantime I have used the Epic browser and must conclude that it is not working very well at the moment:

- very slow opening most of the sites
- has to reload a live news stream every 30'' or so. It works well with other browsers like FF.

I hope you can solve my problems and the ones I read reported since I would very much like to use a browser with the Epic features.

KR, Leo

Re: Several issues

I have the same problem with you, I can't find the thread I just submitted. I wrote a thread about raid clone, it seemed everything went well, but when I clicked the submit buttom, it turned back to the previous page, and I couldn't fine my post.

Hi, we are releasing an update today both Mac and Windows. We have solved several issues, other than Bookmarks icons problem.

Hi sai,

Things are much better now, thanks.

KR, Leo

Hi Leo,

Thank you for using Epic. Keep reporting your issues. We shall get back to you accordingly.