Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-01-01 23:35:03

winterweaver

Umbrella Menu not working on certain websites

Umbrella menu is affected by the following issue on certain sites.
1) On Epic for Mac, open a new tab.
2) Navigate to bing.com
3) Click the umbrella menu. Then resize your browser window. Then click the umbrella menu again. Repeat until you see issue pictured in screenshot (menu not showing, appears to be stuck loading).

Note that issue seems to affect all sites intermittently -- for example, on google.com if you click the Umbrella menu icon several dozen times you can reproduce the issue. On other sites the issue is more frequent (example, bing.com).

2jdjgw3.jpg

#2 2014-01-03 10:42:40

sai

Re: Umbrella Menu not working on certain websites

Hi Winterweaver,

This is an issue with Mac OS X 10.9, that is Mavericks. We're working on this issue. Thanks for reporting.

Sai

#3 2014-02-04 11:49:14

alok
Administrator

Sorry for the delay -- it's an issue just fixed in the latest Chromium which we're updating too...should be fixed by next week at the latest.

Thanks for sharing the panda pic -- nice!

#4 2014-04-06 17:13:06

Dear Epic team,
I am still having this issue. I have OSX Mavericks but I also have the newest version of epic. Could you help? (My umbrella button doesn't work on ANY websites)
Thanks!

#5 2014-04-07 06:29:48

sai

Hi, It actually is a problem of the chromium version we had, now we are coming up with a new chromium update into Epic. We shall release it soon...!

Thank You
Sai

Board footer