Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2013-11-05 21:05:43

rene

Epic Privacy Browser Update in Chrome plugins.

Hello.
After installing the Epic Browser discovered in the Chrome Browser stable Version 30.0.1599.101 m in(chrome :/ / plugins) plugin Epic Browser Privacy Update - Version: 1.3.27.13. In the Epic Browser appeared plugin Google Update - Version: 1.3.21.165. I forbade it, but all the plugins that are in Chrome is automatically installed in Epic Browser, except flash player, who need to download and install. Now I do not know whether to be in Epic Browser - Google update plugin or not. I use Chrome as default browser, but I use also Epic and apparently they mixed plugins.

Last edited by rene (2013-11-06 07:26:33)

#2 2014-02-20 14:40:37

Re: Epic Privacy Browser Update in Chrome plugins.

I am unable to watch flash player update, therefore cant watch flash based videos. Can anyone tell how to get/ install flash player for Epic. From Flash website, it installs for Chrome, but not for Epic. My OS is Windows 8.

Board footer