Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-01-06 12:42:52

samkhaster

Unable to navigate through different tab options on EMC site

Hi

I am unable to navigate through different tabs on EMC site https://support.emc.com/
I am able to log-in fine however any attempt to click on any tab options within it results in nothing. When I highlight a tab, it gives me sub-options below it and attempt to click on any options results in nothing. I can open the same website on chrome or IE 10. Pop-up blocker is turned OFF.  I am not using EPIC proxy. The connection is using TLS1.1 as I am seeing it.
If I right click on option and open it in new tab it is opened but I want it to open in the same tab. In addition when I enter case number to view details and press enter

Any help will be appreciated.

#2 2014-03-31 06:27:44

jpagano51

Re: Unable to navigate through different tab options on EMC site

I ,quite simply ,have not been able to successfully down load EPIC  .I am not of a good memory & will need instructions I can print.
These instructions must be overly simplified,please.  I am up in years & can use any help you can offer.

Thank You,  Joseph Pagano

jpagano51@hotmail.com

Board footer