Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-04-06 09:53:10

Basic Understanding of EPIC

Hope I don't sound too ignorant here, but am I to understand, there's no way to say, download a video, via the browser?
If that be the case, can anyone recommend or explain what you're doing to for such purposes? Do you flip over "momentarily" to a browser where that can be done, and thereby, make your use of EPIC at least partially mute? Or am I missing something here? Thanks for any info, couldn't see anyone talking about this, but I agree with the lot saying, "some" extensions would be nice "option."
I'm rather tired of Mozilla, would really like to see EPIC make and succeed a good go of it, long overdue for those of us watching the watchers~

#2 2014-04-08 06:40:13

alok
Administrator

Re: Basic Understanding of EPIC

At this point, the Epic Privacy Browser doesn't have a video download button built-in and we're not allowing extensions for privacy reasons. 

We'll consider one for the future surely.  In the meantime, the best thing is probably to use another browser or standalone software to download videos.  There are several YouTube Video download software you can try out via say CNET -- or browser addons for Chrome to download videos.

Board footer