Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-04-12 06:13:08

leftrightxx

Epic scrolls slow and will not go to certain sites.

So this my second time posting this(?).

EVERY TIME you guys have put out a new update, my browser mysteriously starts malfunctioning. 

Is this your way of forcing us to upgrade?

Literally, within the hour of receiving the update notification, my scrolling feels like im swimming in quick sand.

I tried to upgrade, but received an error that prevents me from upgrading.  I also can't visit many major sites such as google, facebook, twitter, etc.  Pretty much makes the browser useless.

This has happened to me for the last 4 upgrades.  You're making it hard to like what you guys do.

Sincerely,
Dissatisfied Joe.

#2 2014-04-12 06:47:34

sai

Re: Epic scrolls slow and will not go to certain sites.

Hi Joe,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you tell us what OS is yours, since you are saying you are upgrading, I'm assuming you are using Mac, because for Windows it auto-updates, correct me If I'm wrong.

Can you tell us what error are you getting during the upgrade which can help us understand what problem you are facing.

Thank You
Sai

#3 2014-04-12 08:57:02

alok
Administrator

Sorry about that & thanks for reporting the issue.  Do let us know your OS and anything else that could help us troubleshoot.  Are you behind a firewall or corporate proxy or anything? 

We're not sure what's going on as we haven't seen this problem before, but we'll work to fix it -- thanks as always for your support.  In case you need to re-install Epic & need help exporting/importing bookmarks/passwords, let us know & we can help.

#4 2014-04-12 13:54:01

bluepup

Hi.  I just started using Epic browser, and love it.  But the past few days it is extremely slow, or doesn't do anything at all when I try to go to a site.  I'm not on a corporate network; just a simple LAN.  Examples:

My webmail and online calendar often will not load.   

I'm having trouble getting internet radio streams to play.  Have tried the sites directly, and Tunein.com.  Most of the time the button to allow Flash Player does not appear at the top. 

Thank you for what you are doing.

Board footer