Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-07-30 19:51:39

cricket

ALL connections with proxy SSL-encrypted now?

Hi,

1.  Are ALL user connections with your proxy server already SSL-encrypted or at least VPN-protected now? You promised a few weeks ago encryption would happen very soon. This is a top priority for me, because I do my banking activities with Epic too.

2.  Since a week or two/three your Epic browser has become VERY VERY SLOW in surfing, in fact unacceptably slow. I hope you will restore this as soon as possible. Why do I have to press F5 so often to process Epic?

3.  Since May 23 I haven't got or seen any update of Epic, although Alok said it will come very soon. When is the next one coming and how can I get it?

4.  There should be a spellchecker (for English?) according to your blog. Where can I find it and how can I activate this?

#2 2014-07-31 07:20:26

sathi
Administrator

Re: ALL connections with proxy SSL-encrypted now?

Hi Cricket,

1. Yes, All our servers are encrypted now, HTTPS except one server. We will move the traffic from this server very soon.
2. Epic is Slow : For me it's doing good. Let me test it thoroughly.
3. Yes, We have updated Epic on 15th, July 2014 (Windows & Mac)
4. Spell Check: In any text area, type some misspelled word, Browser underlines this word with red colour. Right click on the word to get correct spelling. Check the following screenshot

PunBB

Board footer