Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-08-31 16:06:38

How do I improve/personalize operational usability?

Hi, need some help.

Read many good things about your browser, downloaded & installed it.  Checked out the menu and as many places as I could find so I could improve operational usability.  Searched for Epic forums for help to no avail, no real organizational info.

Been using Firefox & Pale moon for yrs, also use Tor.  Don't use Chrome, interface is naked, too much hidden & it's tied to Google.

How/Where can I:

1] move all tool bar icons to the left side of screen?
              2] set search engines, I use Start Page, Ixquik, Duck 'n Go.
              3] set home/start pg so when I select "home inc" I return to it?
              4]Where do I go to upload images that greatly clarify a post like this?

Also, what about font colors, indents, links, tabs, "Emphasizers" like bold, italic, underline, etc [and other communication tools]?

I don't see an option at the bottom of this post to request an email notification when an answer is posted.
Found this in profile,  Email settings, X indicates my selection.  I presume that I will get an email from the forum when post is answered.

Display your email address to other users.
        X Hide your email address but allow email via the forum.
        Hide your email address and disallow email via the forum.

cheers, & please help.

[:}]::

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)

#2 2014-09-12 08:32:33

sai

Re: How do I improve/personalize operational usability?

Hi Sorry for the late reply,

Thank you for choosing us your browsing.

Regarding your operational usability.

1] move all toolbar icons to the left side of screen?
  - Sorry I could not understand this
2]  set search engines, I use Start Page, Ixquik, Duck 'n Go.
  - We shall provide more options as soon as possible in the settings page to add more private search engines.
   At this point only Epic search is set as default search engine which is also a private search engine
3] set home/start pg so when I select "home inc" I return to it?
  - Go to Wrench menu -> Settings -> Appearance -> Check Home button -> Enter your URL. It should give your home button.
4] Where do I go to upload images that greatly clarify a post like this?

You can upload your image probably in free image uploaders like http://postimage.org/ and upload the image and give the url of image here. This forum displays image with following tags
[img]URL here[/img].

Fonts also you can see under settings page-> Web Content-> Customize fonts

Also Sorry about the forum email. This forum is not integrated with any email service. We will add it soon.

Thank You
Sai

Board footer