Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-10-31 00:25:44

palafox

Latest Built (Version 38.0.2125.111) Killed AGAIN Adblock…

Hello,

I don't do it on purpose but I have a gift to quickly uncover software malfunctions. So, where, in this version, is the Umbrella icon? I can see the usual three-row-bar icon to access a contextual menu, but there used to be an umbrella-like icon just on its left in the good old times. Now, when I browse any site, I do no longer see the Adblock plug-in announcing me is currently blocking 3rd-party craps.

Do you think you have forgotten to wire properly Adblock to this Epic release? For me, it seems not.

Thank you for your support,

Palafox

#2 2014-10-31 09:18:55

sai

Re: Latest Built (Version 38.0.2125.111) Killed AGAIN Adblock…

Hi Palafox,

Sorry for the inconvenience being caused on Mac Epic.

There is umbrella Icon in the new build as well, However we have removed third-party blocking of cookies option from the list, as we are blocking with in the core, it with the build already. So it is enabled by default in Epic Browser.

However if you want to enable or disable third-party cookies, you can go to chrome://settings->Content-Settings->Cookies->Check the button->Block Third Party cookies or uncheck it when some comments on news or sites like  youtube are not working.

You can safely move to new Epic, while we are here to help you fully on this.

Thank You
Sai

#3 2014-11-01 13:24:09

palafox

Re: Latest Built (Version 38.0.2125.111) Killed AGAIN Adblock…

Thanks for your help, Sai. Acknowledged.

Board footer