Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-11-04 20:07:28

maia

Epic search change

Dear Madam/Sir,
sorry to pester you, but many times i am on page 3 or 5 or your search and i forget which page i am on, so i cannot work out which number to click. Please could you add a big 'forward' 'backward' button? Big (long), because small ones which are hard to click on annoying! Or, change the colour of the page you are on? Either. It's not important. I hope you are able to keep up the good work as this is such a good, useful browser, and i use many so i know for sure. Thanks, maia

#2 2014-11-22 05:10:16

weave2u

Re: Epic search change

Highlighting the current page would help too... thanks!

#3 2014-11-22 08:34:53

sathi
Administrator

Hi maia,

Thanks for your support, you can use keyboard shortcuts for forward and backward operation.
Forward - Alt and -> (right arrow)
Backward - Alt and <- (left arrow)

#4 2014-11-27 12:57:26

z70a

I also like maia's suggestion. It's helpful to have the page number highlighted in some way for easy navigation among the pages, perhaps skipping backwards from 7 to 3 and so on.

#5 2015-02-09 01:23:15

maia

Dear Sathi,
yes, but i do not know which page i am on, so if i remember it was on page 3, the most interesting result, and i have gone back and forward a bit, then i have to keep going back or forwards until i see it, or start from page 1 and work forwards...hope i make more sense this time!

But it's not important, first you need money sorted.

Take care, maia

sathi wrote:

Hi maia,

Thanks for your support, you can use keyboard shortcuts for forward and backward operation.
Forward - Alt and -> (right arrow)
Backward - Alt and <- (left arrow)

#6 2015-02-17 18:16:37

maia

You changed it, thanks! Really kind of you.

Board footer