Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-12-16 13:20:18

eris

Proxy Re-sets To A Different Proxy

While I am on a site using proxy starting with IP address 204, the proxy switches to IP starting with 208. I am kicked off the site saying that IP 208 address is not allowed.  What gives? Why does the proxy change?

Thank you.

#2 2014-12-17 16:18:40

sathi
Administrator

Re: Proxy Re-sets To A Different Proxy

Hi eris,

Sorry for inconvenience. We actually assign a new IP when epic starts and maintains the same IP until you close epic.   
Do you opened multiple windows ?? 
is this happened on a same session ??

Thank You

#3 2014-12-22 14:42:29

eris

sathi wrote:

Hi eris,

Sorry for inconvenience. We actually assign a new IP when epic starts and maintains the same IP until you close epic.   
Do you opened multiple windows ?? 
is this happened on a same session ??

Thank You

Yes I do open multiple windows while I am using Epic browser. I check the proxy each time I am on because some IP addresses will, and some will not, allow access to some of the sites I visit. This morning I opened with IP address starting with 204, opened another window and the IP address had switched to IP address starting with 107.

Thank you.

#4 2014-12-23 03:38:26

sathi
Administrator

Hi eris,

Thanks for the reply, we will check into this and get back to you a.s.a.p

Board footer