Topic: Epic search change

Dear Madam/Sir,
sorry to pester you, but many times i am on page 3 or 5 or your search and i forget which page i am on, so i cannot work out which number to click. Please could you add a big 'forward' 'backward' button? Big (long), because small ones which are hard to click on annoying! Or, change the colour of the page you are on? Either. It's not important. I hope you are able to keep up the good work as this is such a good, useful browser, and i use many so i know for sure. Thanks, maia

Re: Epic search change

Highlighting the current page would help too... thanks!

Hi maia,

Thanks for your support, you can use keyboard shortcuts for forward and backward operation.
Forward - Alt and -> (right arrow)
Backward - Alt and <- (left arrow)

I also like maia's suggestion. It's helpful to have the page number highlighted in some way for easy navigation among the pages, perhaps skipping backwards from 7 to 3 and so on.

Dear Sathi,
yes, but i do not know which page i am on, so if i remember it was on page 3, the most interesting result, and i have gone back and forward a bit, then i have to keep going back or forwards until i see it, or start from page 1 and work forwards...hope i make more sense this time!

But it's not important, first you need money sorted.

Take care, maia

sathi wrote:

Hi maia,

Thanks for your support, you can use keyboard shortcuts for forward and backward operation.
Forward - Alt and -> (right arrow)
Backward - Alt and <- (left arrow)

You changed it, thanks! Really kind of you.