Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-11-27 06:10:24

swapnilvaz

Epic Privacy Browser - Installation Issue

Tried to download and install Epic Privacy Browser on my Windows 10 - 32 Bit laptop. It gave me a message saying installation is complete, but I do not see the program launch shortcut anywhere on the computer. It does not even show up under Control Panel Installed Programs. What could be the Issue? Any Solutions?

#2 2016-01-01 00:42:00

robfuscate

Re: Epic Privacy Browser - Installation Issue

I have no solution, but I have exactly the same problem!

#3 2016-01-07 00:00:34

popeye222

are yuo using virgin, virgin is stopping your human rights to free speech and internet

#4 2016-01-07 00:06:36

popeye222

your only hope of installing epic is to go to another internet provider,leave virgin if you can

#5 2016-01-07 00:16:41

popeye222

unlimited does not mean unlimited with any company, you down to mutch thay will stop you with the court

#6 2016-03-08 10:11:32

alok_epicteam
Administrator

We're not sure what's going on.  Did you uninstall epic earlier? 

Please try uninstalling and installing the latest Epic, when you uninstall, please follow these instructions:

http://blog.epicbrowser.com/2013/11/epi … 4-systems/

#7 2017-03-17 09:13:18

markwain13

I just install Epic privacy browser on my laptop( windows 8.1) and I have similar problem. All installed properly,but I can't open it. When I click twice on the icon nothing is happening, can you help me with that?

Mark Wain

#8 2021-08-23 19:52:31

rentspel

I just installed the Epic privacy browser but it does not work. Any suggestions?

Last edited by rentspel (2021-08-27 20:12:24)

#9 2021-08-24 02:34:51

Proxy1
Administrator

Is the location of your download in your applications folder?
If it doesn't go in the app folder it may not function. Also turn your antivirus off to download as it may perceive Epic to be a virus.
What OS and type of computer?

Good luck

#10 2021-08-27 20:13:37

rentspel

Proxy1 wrote:

Is the location of your download in your applications folder?
If it doesn't go in the app folder it may not function. Also turn your antivirus off to download as it may perceive Epic to be a virus.
What OS and type of computer?

Good luck

Cheers it worked! So obvious when you hear it, thank you very much for the help!!! smile

#11 2021-08-28 02:23:18

Proxy1
Administrator

Thanks for the gracious response!

#12 2021-09-08 00:54:19

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Feel free to email me with any installation issues and I can try to help btw, alok at hiddenreflex dot com

For windows, if installation was successful there should be an Epic folder with an exe launcher in your %localappdata% (type that in a navigator window then go to the Epic folder).  If that's not there, then installation wasn't successful.

Try installing again but make sure you have a strong net connection ideally directly into a modem.  Often Epic doesn't install if the connection is weak and it can't download the entire file.

Board footer