Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2016-01-13 20:40:55

How to turn off ad block ...

I use some site daily and they have asked me to remove ad blocker
but I have no idea how to or where to even go look for it.

Can someone please tell me.

Thank you  :-)

#2 2017-04-21 05:27:45

pattygoddy

Re: How to turn off ad block ...

How do I turn off my ad blocker ?

#3 2017-04-28 02:58:46

alok_epicteam
Administrator

To turn off adblock for any particular website, click on Epic's umbrella button then set "Block Ads & Trackers" to off.

Yes, a lot of sites are blocking adblockers, so in those situations you can try turning off AdBlock.

Here's another useful trick:  reload the page and quickly press stop.  If you stop loading the page as soon as the page has loaded but before the adblock-blocking script has run, you still read the whole article without having to stop adblock or anything.

#4 2017-05-18 09:39:01

erkan.lange

No page working anymore: Ad Block and Tracker stop prevents everything

I don't know what happened but now the "Ad Block and Track Stop"-function prevents loading pictures, login procedures (Gmail) and basically everything. Unchecking that feature on every page (even the steps between Gmail Login-welcome and final inbox) helps, but makes it useless to use. I tried "Reset" and even "Uninstalled" (kept the bookmarks however), but nothing works.

Anyone?

#5 2017-05-25 05:40:18

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Is the proxy off?  This is strange!

Board footer