Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2016-09-19 23:32:41

ddixon

ERR_PROXY_CERTIFICATE_INVALID

Hey guys, today I updated my Mac OS (version 10.10.5) and I believe the security update broke something within Epic.  I downloaded the most recent Epic browser but I still get the ERR_PROXY_CERTIFICATE_INVALID error with any website I wish to visit.  If I disable the secure connection icon I can get through but not with it reconnected.  My other browsers work but I would rather use Epic.  Please help.  Thank you!

#2 2016-09-27 13:32:11

wkk

Re: ERR_PROXY_CERTIFICATE_INVALID

I just installed epic browser for OS X and I am getting ERR_PROXY_CERTIFICATE_INVALID error too.

#3 2016-09-27 13:33:10

wkk

I just installed Epic browser for OSX and I am getting ERR_PROXY_CERTIFICATE_INVALID too

#4 2016-10-05 14:42:05

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Hi, sorry for this issue.  We have NO IDEA why the proxy isn't working on Mac Sierra.  We're working on this.  If anyone has any ideas or a solution, please let us know!!  Any hard core networking folks please make any suggestions you have, thanks!!

That said, Epic otherwise works great with the proxy turned off in Sierra...so that works for now and we should have a fix for the proxy soon.  To turn the proxy off, just click the top right green button to make it red.

#5 2016-12-31 21:27:01

slim shady

same for me with win 8.1

Board footer