Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2016-12-21 10:11:05

emile15

Syncing bookmarks

Hi,

Love Epic but need to sync my bookmarks across several PCs (both Mac and Windows). Would prefer to do it myself rather than use an app since I have a secure cloud account already I could use for this. Has anyone tried this yet? Any pitfalls? Where does Epic keep its bookmarks on a Mac and a Windows PC?

#2 2017-03-28 06:42:17

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Syncing bookmarks

To sync bookmarks, you can use Xmarks which is an extension in Epic's webstore. 

We wouldn't recommend you do this yourself as reading the bookmarks files is a bit tricky.

#3 2017-04-18 19:58:48

enrico

how do I export bookmarks to a html file?

#4 2017-04-20 03:22:06

SYN BOOKMARKS PROCEDURE

ALL IS WELL

#5 2017-04-28 03:03:32

alok_epicteam
Administrator

To use Xmarks to sync bookmarks, first install it from Epic's extensions store (at the top left of Epic's settings/preferences page).

To export bookmarks to an html file, first go to the bookmark manager (enter chrome://bookmarks/#1 in the address bar), then click on Organize at the top, then select Export to HTML file.

Board footer