Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2016-12-24 06:24:59

Immersion

Is it possible for Epic browser to use Ublock Origin ?

I really want to move over to Epic Browser since it seem to be the best right now. but there is a few things that keeping me from migrating.

First thing. Yes I know Epic Browser have internal adblocker, can some one tell me what the ad blocker is based on ?
And also. Would you please consider adding ublock orgin as one of the whitelisted extensions ?

Please read the article below and you understand the big performance gain and browsing speed you get with ublock origin
I have used many adblockers before but when I switched to ublock origin it was like I got a new processor in my computer the browsing become so much more speedy, so yes now I am dependent on it and must use it.

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/10-ad-block … /view-all/

Their privacy policy is short

"
uBlock Origin does not collect any data of any kind.

uBlock Origin has no home server.
uBlock Origin doesn't embed any kind of analytic hooks in its code."

Also some people who know the story behind how ublock origin was created should give further trust to this plugin.

Board footer