Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2017-03-15 22:06:03

3X0karibu

Win Xp on EEEpc 901 unfindable

soo, i wanted to install epic browser on my laptop because im using it on my pc with win7 but i have the problem that i cant find epic anywhere, not in the system options/ software and i couldnt find it via windows search,  i allready looked around on the forum but only found other problems with it, so on win 7 it intalled without problems and it put it self in the taskbar and i could start it form there, on win xp i couldnt find it, so my theory ist tht you hide the data of epic somewhere where i cant find/access it, because on newer winOS's you can start it over the tak bar, because win xp dosn't have a task bar i cant find it,i also tryed to start it over winKey+R but couldnt start it and i couldnt access %appdat%/%localappdata% so please fix it or tell me the correct "name.exe" so that i cant start it over winKey+R or just publish a new version wich asks you after installing if it should be in the start menu yes or no

-3X0karibu

ps: please help me  quick

#2 2017-03-27 08:06:31

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Win Xp on EEEpc 901 unfindable

Chromium no longer supports XP so Epic won't work on XP even if you find it :-(. 

You may find it though you're right in %APPDATA% , then "Local", then "Epic Privacy Browser" then "Application".

Board footer