Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2017-01-11 21:44:48

lzolhxciyyf

Any link clicked are not oppened

Hey. It is impossible on my Mac (MacBook Pro 2015, latest sierra version) to open any clicked links directly on Epic - I have to copy the links manually. It is a pretty huge problem for my use (well for anyone's use I guess). Any other people affected by this bug? smile

#2 2017-04-04 16:36:09

dragonx2112

Re: Any link clicked are not oppened

I just installed Epic and I'm having the same problem on my Mac running the latest Sierra. When I click a link from any other application, Epic will launch or a new tab will be opened, but the URL will not be passed or opened. I have to copy and paste the URL. I did set Epic as my default browser but have since had to reverse that because of this issue. Hopefully this can be fixed soon.

#3 2017-04-04 16:37:37

dragonx2112

I just installed Epic and I'm having the same problem on my Mac running the latest Sierra. When I click a link from any other application, Epic will launch or a new tab will be opened, but the URL will not be passed or opened. I have to copy and paste the URL. I did set Epic as my default browser but have since had to reverse that because of this issue. Hopefully this can be fixed soon.

#4 2017-04-04 16:52:34

dragonx2112

i just installed Epic on my Mac Mini running the latest version of Sierra and I'm running into the same problem. Any link I click from another application will either launch Epic, or if it's already running a new tab will be opened, but it will not open the requested URL. I have to copy and paste. I did want to use Epic as my default browser but I can't because of this issue.. Hopefully this is an easy fix.

#5 2017-04-06 10:36:32

shiladkumar.d
Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for using Epic.

Sorry for the inconvenience, there is a bug in our previous MAC release, Epic technical team is working on this, we will launch the update asap.

Thanks.

#6 2018-04-06 10:52:30

leogirod

Hey!
this bug is not fixed yet, at least when I want to open a link from "iMail".

Hope you will fix this soon, I love this browser.

Board footer