Topic: Any link clicked are not oppened

Hey. It is impossible on my Mac (MacBook Pro 2015, latest sierra version) to open any clicked links directly on Epic - I have to copy the links manually. It is a pretty huge problem for my use (well for anyone's use I guess). Any other people affected by this bug? smile

Re: Any link clicked are not oppened

I just installed Epic and I'm having the same problem on my Mac running the latest Sierra. When I click a link from any other application, Epic will launch or a new tab will be opened, but the URL will not be passed or opened. I have to copy and paste the URL. I did set Epic as my default browser but have since had to reverse that because of this issue. Hopefully this can be fixed soon.

i just installed Epic on my Mac Mini running the latest version of Sierra and I'm running into the same problem. Any link I click from another application will either launch Epic, or if it's already running a new tab will be opened, but it will not open the requested URL. I have to copy and paste. I did want to use Epic as my default browser but I can't because of this issue.. Hopefully this is an easy fix.

Hi,

Thanks for using Epic.

Sorry for the inconvenience, there is a bug in our previous MAC release, Epic technical team is working on this, we will launch the update asap.

Thanks.