Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2017-04-05 04:14:50

PrivateMail

New to Epic: Emailed links won't open (being approved)

Just starting with Epic, and made it my default browser, but now if I click on a link in an email from a pop account (Mac Mail) it goes to Epic (the browser comes forward), but the linked page doesn't open. What am I doing wrong?

#2 2017-04-06 10:37:45

shiladkumar.d
Administrator

Re: New to Epic: Emailed links won't open (being approved)

Hi,

Thanks for using Epic.

Sorry for the inconvenience, there is a bug in our previous MAC release, Epic technical team is working on this, we will launch the update asap.

Thanks.

#3 2017-04-24 14:19:22

brooksie

Downloaded Epic Browser from EpicBrowser.com several times but it just simply will not run. Installation failed each time. I love XP with Firefox(too many isues with Silverlight and Java) and will use XP to the end. If there is a plot to hinder your popular browser by the BIG Guys out there, like Google & Co., Firefox, IE etc. then that is an evil attempt by the Big Money Mongers in trying to frustrate you from providing good free software. Wish you can turn the tables around and frustrate them for a change.
Would appreciate a solution if you can.
Regards.

#4 2017-04-28 02:57:29

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Chromium no longer supports XP so Epic unfortunately no longer works on XP :-(.  Sorry about that. 

We're not sure why Google dropped XP support for Chromium :-(.  They definitely are trying to make Epic disappear through cutting off their partnerships with us and not giving us WideVine so that Netflix won't work in Epic...despite Google's best efforts, though, Epic continues to thrive thanks to great users like you :-D.

Board footer