Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-09-19 05:14:22

sergieyes

FVD Speed Dial For Epic Browser: Advise.

I just saw Epic Browser, it has gone through a lot of changes, such as once being a user of  Gecko.  Then I noticed new GUI etc.    Here is the question, please: I like FVD Speed dial a lot, that is available in Chrome Browser.  I like its sync a lot.  Is there any way at all that Epic Browser can use this application?  Please  advise.  Thanks.

#2 2014-09-19 08:17:12

sathi
Administrator

Re: FVD Speed Dial For Epic Browser: Advise.

Hi sergieyes,

Thanks for asking this question.
Syncing your speed dial entries with some third party services may leak your privacy.
You may not add this extension with epic for now. We are working on new speed dial, we are trying to get it out very soon.

#3 2018-02-10 19:38:03

friscobeat

I just started using Epic Browser. Looks good. But I would sure like to use FVD speed dial. Last message regarding this was September 2014. Has anything changed since then? Can it be used on Epic? Thanks.

#4 2018-03-26 23:33:25

alok_epicteam
Administrator

We don't support it but we'll check it out.  It's unlikely we will support it as more and more extensions are being found to be saving and selling your browsing history.  Extensions are a huge privacy and security risk.

Board footer