Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2018-03-05 16:50:42

liberty

Extension request: OneTab

Please consider adding the OneTab extension to the supported list.  It's highly useful and per their site does not sell or disclose any information.
https://www.one-tab.com/

#2 2018-03-26 22:36:32

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Extension request: OneTab

Will consider it.  That said, we're *extremely* selective about supporting extensions as more and more are being compromised and actually track & sell your browsing history.

#3 2018-04-08 14:52:47

Please consider adding the "Imagus v0.9.8.62" extension to Enlarge thumbnails, and show images/videos from links with a mouse hover to zoom on images and small thumnail images as well. This is an excellent extension and has no risk. I can then use this browser as my default since it already has Last pass for all my passwords. That's a plus. All the rest of the extensions I then use with Google Chrome for privacy are no longer needed as I have enough protection with epic browser. I just need this one extension, "Imagus". Also this will only affect my own browsing in my own computer if I add it to Epic Browser and not do any harm on your end of things. Thank you, very much and I am hoping to receive an yes.

#4 2018-09-17 23:45:17

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Will consider it as well -- thanks for the suggestion!

#5 2018-09-20 04:49:44

jxz1

I agree 100%
(onetab) is very helpful extension!
at least please add feature to copy tabs urls
this will make epic browser one of the best.

Board footer