Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2018-01-31 22:21:44

Kolabys

Where is the "home button" in Epic privacy browser?

Hello,

I would like to ask, where the "home button" in Epic privacy browser is.
I can't find it anywhere and even if I go the "Settings" and then to "Appearance" there is no possibility to find it.
What shall I do to find it?

Best regards,

#2 2018-03-26 23:37:20

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Where is the "home button" in Epic privacy browser?

Sorry, we had to remove the home button due to a small privacy issue.  We hope to solve that and restore the home button in an upcoming update.

#3 2018-03-27 21:36:13

corky w

yeah, same thing here what's up with that, how long it goona take u to fix this.  this is major???   Problems galore.  Fix this asap, i've lost everthing.

#4 2018-04-28 17:23:28

Valrobex

@ Kolabys,
This is a simple issue to resolve. What I've done is bookmark my home page and put it into the Bookmarks Bar. Then move it all the way to the left (which is my preference) but you can place it anywhere. I even leave off the bookmark name by using the edit function (right click the bookmark then left click edit then make whatever changes you want) I simply leave the small icon. Then whenever it's needed I can click on the icon and load up my homepage. The only difference is that the "homepage" button is in the Bookmarks Bar and not up above where it used to be. Hope this helps.

#5 2018-06-07 01:54:22

AvantGardDog

Thanks for the info alok, I'd been a little miffed at that myself but figured there must be a good reason for its disappearance.

Kolabys, here's a simple workaround: 
Enable your Bookmarks bar in Settings if it isn't already, navigate to the site you want as your home page - then bookmark it and change its name to "Home," and make sure the destination folder is simply "Bookmarks Bar."  If you already have a bunch of stuff on your bookmarks bar, just drag & drop "Home" to the left edge and it'll be there as your de facto Home button.

Board footer