Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2018-09-03 23:23:11

t_mwoody

Reader View

Am I the only person here who uses Reader View to read articles and news stories? This is the one feature that is (for me) necessary, it makes reading so much better by tossing out all of the clutter and enlarging and darkening the text to a more readable format. Articles are much quicker read and better comprehended when reading in this mode.
So, can you please add a Reading View option or add-on? I do hate always switching browsers for one feature over the other. I do truly want EPIC to be my default browser.

#2 2018-09-17 23:36:48

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Reader View

Thanks for the thought -- we have been thinking about adding this :-).  It is in our upcoming mobile browsers btw.

#3 2018-10-08 22:18:27

Re: Reader View

alok_epicteam wrote:

Thanks for the thought -- we have been thinking about adding this :-).  It is in our upcoming mobile browsers btw.

Hello! Hoping to revitalize this topic. I too am die-hard on Reader View. It makes articles, recipes, blog posts, and Wikipedia click holes incredibly more pleasant. Do you have any updates on this feature? Thanks!

P.S. Thank you for this browser! Definitely worth a cup of coffee every months. ;)

Board footer