Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2013-10-20 00:17:27

Epic Icon does not show up on desktop after installing

I have tried to install Epic twice. Both times installation was a success but both times after installing the icon did not show up on my desktop. I would like to know why? The installation folders and files are all there and every thing. What could be causing this? I really want this browser, how many times do I have to install, uninstall and reinstall to get the icon on my desktop because without the icon I am not going anywhere, at least in the Epic browser. Thanks for your help because this is puzzling me!

#2 2013-10-21 13:07:42

sathi
Administrator

Re: Epic Icon does not show up on desktop after installing

Hi,

Thanks for installing Epic. The problem you are facing is bit weird. I would like to know weather you are using our Mozilla based Epic, If you are using, please close it and re install the latest Epic.  If not, try to delete Epic Privacy Folder from Local appdata and reinstall.

Thanks,
Sathi.

Board footer