Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2013-12-01 00:28:39

alex247

Auto Fill

I have only just downloaded and installed epic and read many online reviews but I still dont understand what is meant by "the auto fill and auto suggest are kept on a local data base. If I begin to type in fox news it comes up in auto suggest. How are these features different than Chrome. How is my privacy affected by having an auto fill - suggest?

#2 2013-12-02 16:24:08

eastwind44

Re: Auto Fill

I would want Epic to remember my LogIn IDs and & PWs. Any Problems there?

#3 2013-12-05 03:48:44

alex247

Re: Auto Fill

eastwind44 wrote:

I would want Epic to remember my LogIn IDs and & PWs. Any Problems there?

You are an idiot and unfortunately I find your kind of idiot on many forums. I am 50 yrs old and have been on the internet since chat was a novelty. I didnt ask you your opinion on what I want to do or for your view on its relevance. If you dont have a way to help answer the question I ask then keep your little dirty bugger fingers off of your keyboard. Do you have something of value to add regarding my question?

While you may find it helpful to have the browser remember your ID and PW's ... I do not. YMMV. I am looking for a program that provides me the best in privacy and remembering my ID's and PW's is something I dont want. Do you know of a solution or know of a setting I am missing. If not shut up.

Board footer