Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2013-09-29 21:08:08

Multics

feature request/suggestion

I don't know if this would be a problem or not, but I'd like an option that allows me to close epic and when it restart it opens with all the tabs I had at close time.  I often have several tabs open to different pages in documents, issues of magazines, etc. and being able to reload those tabs after a crash/reboot/close would be nice. 

I use epic not for privacy so much, but so I control my browser, not the website.  I'm tired of sites that open multiple tabs/windows without my permission and then make it hard to close them.  I've switched viewing some sites from firefox to epic as some of these sites would cause firefox to become unusable and or even crash it or prevent me from closing unwanted windows.

The latest version of firefox often crashes several times a day due to this type of problem and being able to restore the session means I don't have to start all over in opening/researching things.

I use chrome exclusively for my online game playing as some of the games I play work better and are happier with chrome.

Thanks

Keep up the good work.

#2 2013-09-30 23:10:29

alok
Administrator

Re: feature request/suggestion

Thanks so much for your support & the details on how you use Epic - helpful to know! 

To set Epic to open a certain set of websites on open, try this. 

Open up "Settings", then at the very top select "Open a specific page or set of pages"...then set all your webpages.  Let us know if that works!!

#3 2013-12-13 08:55:35

songera

Re: feature request/suggestion

Please add an option to send a link or page to a contact.I often use this option in other browsers
Thanks

Board footer