Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-04-18 16:59:57

weave2u

Nix the "Multiple Tabs Open" Dialog

Sathi, I would love to have the option to discontinue the use of the "Multiple Tabs Open" dialog that pops up when I try to close Epic.  I typically have multiple tabs open all the time, so requiring the press of another button to simply close the browser is such a bother (I know.. boo hoo... it's just another mouseclick... LOL). What can I say, I'm easily annoyed I guess.  Anyway, I think being able to modify, or customize if you will, the behaviors of Epic for the individual user is valuable, and that is the place I'd start at. Thanks. Keep up your worthy efforts!!

#2 2015-07-21 18:06:42

alok
Administrator

Re: Nix the "Multiple Tabs Open" Dialog

We know that's a bit irritating, but because we have no browser history we have added that as a precaution so that you have a chance to cancel closing your browser if you hit that by accident (otherwise all your browsing would be lost).

Board footer