Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2018-03-09 00:16:03

omahabob

No menu bar and no help

I have Epic version 62.0.3202.94 installed on a Dell Studio laptop running Win 7 Pro, 64 bit. There is no menu bar on my browser and no Appearance section on the Settings page that I think should be the logical place to find a way to configure such things. I also have no way that I can find to select a home page, and no home button to access such a page if I did have it. Having a way to configure new tabs would be nice too. There is no help function or user manual I can find to address such issues, other than this forum. But I can't find any topics on this forum that address those issues or provide any sort of a help or user manual, nor do I find such things on the Epic web site. Please accept my apologies if it's here and I simply missed it. Does anyone know how to configure the browser appearance and the settings I've mentioned? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

#2 2018-03-26 22:26:24

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: No menu bar and no help

We had to remove the Home Button option due to a minor privacy issue which we hope to soon resolve and then restore it.

We also removed the "Open this set of tabs" upon start of Epic due to some privacy issues, but we hope to restore that option too.

Sorry about that.  In the meantime, try setting them as dials on the new tab or as bookmarks.

Board footer