Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-02-16 22:39:10

frake

Page problem

Hello, i've got a problem with loading a website.

i have to login to the website, in other browsers (which i don't want to use anymore) some loading screen will pop up having this "mac-like loading circle" thing. But when i enter my username and password in this website on Epic browser and click, nothing happens. Any idea what could be the problem?

or: is there a way to tell epic browser to accept this specific website (you know so they can get my info and even though it's a government website sell my info to third party's just because i desperately need to get acces)

#2 2014-03-04 07:06:26

sai

Re: Page problem

Hi Frake,

Firstly sorry for very late response. Can you give the specifics of the website, so that we can test it here.

Thank You
Sai

#3 2014-03-12 17:07:00

alok
Administrator

Re: Page problem

When websites don't work, try editing the options via the Umbrella Button -- turn off ad/tracker blocking especially.  After that, most sites will work.  Also that setting will apply ONLY to that particular website.

Let us know if that helps!

Board footer