Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-11-09 17:57:44

kc0628

Dashlane Password Manager?

Hi, and thanks for an awesome search engine.  I am new to your search engine, but am pleased with what I see so far.  I do have a question that may have been answered already...considering I've seen a couple of topics re: password managers.  I used to use LastPass, but have recently switched to Dashlane.  Is there any way, or at any time, a possible extension that will allow me to use Dashlane Password Manager?  Keep up the good work!

#2 2014-11-10 20:28:15

thd280960

Re: Dashlane Password Manager?

I am having the same problem with Dashlane. Please, somebody, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 2014-11-11 01:56:49

sathi
Administrator

Hi kc0628 & thd280960,

Thanks for your support. Give us sometime time, we will look into dashlane and check its compatibility with Epic Browser. We will get back to you a.s.a.p

Please share Epic with your friends and family.

Thanks.

#4 2014-11-24 16:16:23

Goodpastor

Hi,

I believe I would like Epic.  However, like others, I cannot use it until it becomes compatible with Dashlane.  Let me know when you upgrade the browser to be able to support Dashlane.

#5 2014-11-25 07:20:52

sathi
Administrator

Hi GoodPastor,

Dashlane designed  customized extensions for Chrome,FF and IE along with their installer. We will talk to them and try get an extension for Epic. 

Thank you.

Board footer