Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-12-11 12:15:21

Ability to re-open recent closed tabs

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for your work, I truly respect what you're doing. smile

I've been using Epic for about a month, and I really want to change it to my default browser, however, there are some features that I really can't live without. One of them is the ability to re-open recent closed tabs, like what you get in almost every browser by doing Ctrl+Shift+T / Cmd+Shift+T.

I imagine that since you don't save the history, there is no record that allows you to get those closed tabs. What I would suggest is that the last (say 10) most recent closed tabs, are temporarily saved, so that feature could work. And maybe, to ensure that whomever uses Epic has a clear choice on that, a new option in the settings allowing, or not, the ability to open recent closed tabs.
It's just my two cents, but I think it would be a great feature since I often accidentally close tabs and in Epic it's a bit of a pain to get them again.

Thanks!

Board footer