Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-06-02 17:58:39

cantyman

Help with minor quirks please

Hi,

I am a recent convert to Epic Browser and for the most part very happy.  there are two minor quirks that I would like to learn how to fix if possible.

1) how do you get the Epic to automatically switch to a new tab when its opened?

2) I am so happy that Epic blocks all those ads, but for some reason on one website the blocked ad frame covers a fair bit of the browser window and webpage links, text, images etc.  when the ad is not blocked for example in IE or Firefox, the ad is way off on the side of the page not obstructing anything.
                         a) Why does the frame of the ad when blocked all of a sudden jump inches over to obstuct the web page
                         b) Is there a way to not only block the ads but also remove or hide the frame so as to not obstruct the website?

Many thanks for all your help and kuos on an amazing browser.

Thanks

Board footer