Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-06-19 18:19:25

LOOKING TO JOIN BUT UNSURE DUE TO :WebRTC AND ISP LEAKS

HI I found this website today 20th June 2015 6pm UK time on Torrentfreak which gave link here smile I use VPN privateinternetaccess.I don't use google chrome or have anything google as PIA say not to use due to WebRTC and isp leaking so at this time I use duckduckgo and firefox with WEBRTC ADD ON that stop leaks etc.My question is will I be safe using your software will I get leaks ? as from what I understand other search engines are no good re: yahoo bing as im told google can ping them ? get your info etc ?

Before I use this I need to be 100 percent sure it safe  here no offence and how do I set it all up here ? how does your software work  do have some built in to it ? or do I have to use add on or got options et in able it ETC ETC any help advice please thank u

Board footer