Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-10-30 15:19:47

rix.116

Help with Hotmail

All of a sudden, outlook crashes every time I try to use Hotmail.  I'm sure it's probably some kind of "security" that Microsoft updated.  Anyone having the same problem and any fixes?

#2 2015-10-31 19:58:37

Ghost

Re: Help with Hotmail

Hello,
I've the same problem, outlook crashes when I try to use it.

#3 2015-11-01 14:08:28

eris

I have multiple Hotmail accounts, have to log-in on each and use Epic Privacy Browser for each of them. I have noticed the 're-load' problem only happens with one of those accounts and not the others.

When this problem started I used another browser to log-in to my Hotmail accounts; Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.,  I do not have a problem with any of the accounts using those browsers.

I know, I am adding more confusion to the problem.

Good luck with finding a solution.

#4 2015-11-02 14:16:58

Epicurien

I have the same problem !

#5 2015-11-06 16:00:48

freddieboi

I thought it was just me and something on my machine!  I'm getting the same error.  So far, I have no solution.

#6 2015-11-09 10:48:49

sathi
Administrator

Hi Everyone, sorry for the late reply.  We've been working on a quick fix but haven't found any so we're working on a full update to Epic.  Hotmail has started doing something strange! 

We should have a full update out next week which should resolve this Hotmail/Outlook issue.  In the meantime, sometimes turning the proxy on/off and turning off ad & tracker blocking extends the time hotmail works in the tab before crashing.

Board footer