Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2016-03-01 05:13:26

weave2u

Gmail logins? What happened to them?

Prior to the update, logging into Gmail was as simple as clicking two "buttons"... but now I have to input all of the necessary information. I do have saved passwords. What changed? Thanks.

#2 2016-03-01 12:01:44

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Gmail logins? What happened to them?

Password saving is still supported in Epic and is working for us.  This is strange.  In the settings, please check your saved passwords -- perhaps try deleting some and re-saving them to see if that works??

#3 2016-03-01 17:45:47

weave2u

Re: Gmail logins? What happened to them?

I did that and it does remember the passwords, however, I still have to type in the account name... previously the account name would be pre-filled and then clicking "Next" would reveal a pre-filled pw prompt, at which time you'd click "Done" and be directed to your gmail account. Now (after deleting the old pw entries) the account name prompt is empty and clicking it gives you the entry I-bar.

Board footer