Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2017-05-30 11:59:33

slowloriss

when i used google translate may i keep the read aloud of button

I got a problem are: when i going google translate i can't kept the read aloud of button?
any idea to do about this?

I really agree with Epic's emphasis on user privacy this ideas.
Whenever I care about the car or the watch I find the ads know my interest I was shocked that Google looked at me

#2 2017-06-03 00:33:54

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: when i used google translate may i keep the read aloud of button

I'm not sure...anyone have any ideas why that button isn't coming up?

#3 2017-06-04 19:28:28

slowloriss

I have found some useful information hopefully it would be helpful

PunBB bbcode test

#4 2017-06-04 19:51:08

slowloriss

i have found this... in first one it's going hidden and second one button will be back
but how can i keep it working up

<div id="gt-res-listen" class="trans-listen-button goog-toolbar-button" data-tooltip="聆聽" aria-label="聆聽" data-tooltip-align="t,c" aria-pressed="false" role="button" aria-hidden="true" style="display: none; -webkit-user-select: none;"><span class="jfk-button-img"></span></div>

<div id="gt-res-listen" class="trans-listen-button goog-toolbar-button" data-tooltip="聆聽" aria-label="聆聽" data-tooltip-align="t,c" aria-pressed="false" role="button" aria-hidden="true" style="/* display: none; */ -webkit-user-select: none;"><span class="jfk-button-img"></span></div>

also

<div id="gt-src-listen" class="trans-listen-button goog-toolbar-button" data-tooltip="聆聽" aria-label="聆聽" data-tooltip-align="t,c" aria-pressed="false" role="button" aria-hidden="true" style="display: none; -webkit-user-select: none;"><span class="jfk-button-img"></span></div>

<div id="gt-src-listen" class="trans-listen-button goog-toolbar-button" data-tooltip="聆聽" aria-label="聆聽" data-tooltip-align="t,c" aria-pressed="false" role="button" aria-hidden="true" style="/* display: none; */ -webkit-user-select: none;"><span class="jfk-button-img"></span></div>

Board footer