Topic: Epic & links in other applications
Clicking links in other application is not opening those urls in Epic.
- Epic is open
- Thunderbird/Notes/whatever app you're using is open
- click on link
- clicking on the link in the email will switch to Epic (window), but nothing happens. No new tab, no link opens
- MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.4 (17E202)
- Epic is set as the default browser (Version 63.0.3239.108)
- Advanced configuration in Thunderbird verified that it knows Epic is the default browser. The other apps don't have advance configuration to check.
I was using Brave before switching to Epic, and this issue was not present. If I switch back to Safari or Firefox, links in other apps open in the default browser.