Topic: No more Umbrella Button, Signal a Bug in Help Menu Greyed out.

After update to latest release, I lost Umbrella button. No Adblock. “Signal a Bug” in Help menu is greyed out. It seems Mac Epic does not seem to be up to par with Windows Epic. I was considering downgrading to the now risky Epic Version 40…

Also, I don't know whether it's related or not, but I've got a file “com.Breakpad.crash_report_sender.plist”

Re: No more Umbrella Button, Signal a Bug in Help Menu Greyed out.

We're working on a fix for this -- not sure why some users are facing an umbrella button not completely loading issue.  Should have a fix out soon. 

Don't downgrade...update with fixes are coming soon.  All key privacy & security functionality (except umbrella tweaks at present) are intact so nothing to worry.

That plist file could be related to Epic...it's harmless regardless so nothing to worry about.

Latest update should fix the umbrella button and other issues.  It also includes a "reset Epic" button in the settings page you can use anytime any Epic features such as the umbrella button start going awry. 

Close & re-open Epic to get a notification to update Epic.  Thanks for reporting the issue & your support!!