Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2019-03-27 17:09:59

Goodbye Epic, Multiple Tabs On Close Warning Too Annoying

The warning popup when attempting to exit Epic with multiple tabs open is too annoying. This has been a problem since 2014!!!

http://forum.epicbrowser.com/viewtopic.php?id=763

Users have been asking for the option to disable the warning - but the devs have ignored. Today I am annoyed by Epic and it's devs for the last time. There are several alternative browsers available - and I will be using on of them. It's sad that an otherwise good browser is so badly marred by this issue.

Goodbye Epic :-(

#2 2021-06-14 22:33:18

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: Goodbye Epic, Multiple Tabs On Close Warning Too Annoying

A update is going to be out this shortly and hopefully it will address this. I will be testing the new release version probably later this week or next.

#3 2021-06-14 23:00:00

alok_epicteam
Administrator

This is implemented!  Sorry I should have updated this thread quite awhile ago -- we need to blog about it too.  We already added this option to Epic's Settings.  You can disable the "ask before I quit" notifications now in Epic's Preferences / Settings page.

#4 2022-05-04 12:34:07

Proxy1
Administrator

Try command Q.

#5 2022-06-07 04:24:05

alok_epicteam
Administrator

It has been implemented.  On Epic's Settings page under Appearance, uncheck "Show warning before quitting..."

Board footer