Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-12-18 17:54:05

prudhvi764

Browsing History

i will be very good if it has a browsing history.what do u say?

#2 2014-12-19 03:57:40

sathi
Administrator

Re: Browsing History

Hi prudhvi764,

Thanks for posting us.
Browsing history may leaks your privacy, so we blocked it. We are very strict about users privacy. Try Epic for few days, you love it.

Thank You

#3 2014-12-30 13:51:08

maia

Re: Browsing History

Hi prudhvi764,
i have severe memory problems, which means i NEED my browsing history - i can't remember what i did or where i went, eg i see a perfect Christmas present online for my brother, no idea what or where, but with browsing history i can read everything and it triggers my memory. I use Epic as one of 3 browsers i use regularly, i use firefox for solid stuff (delicious.com - i have obsessive compulsive disorder, i have to bookmark everything - banking - it's armed to the teeth with security addons - etc) Pale Moon for shopping (i do the actual buying on firefox, but the mooching on pale moon) and Epic for speed, secrecy, privacy, search etc. I have a fourth browser for youtube, because i need my lists but i don't want to be logged into the same account for work and mental illness stuff because i don't want HR to see my comments in mental health forums (thanks google) and i have used lots of Chrome browsers and noticed they hang and crash a lot. Epic's the one that does it least often (hardly ever) and very briefly, others, like Midori, SRWareIron, Xombrero etc do it all the time. Finally i have Sleipnir for tumblr, because they claim their rendering system renders text beautifully (i think they mean japanese text, it's nasty on Roman alphabet) but i swear it makes images look loads more beautiful. I probably use Epic 2nd or 3rd most. It's really useful, worth keeping.

Board footer